This Course Is Free Of Charge
Writing the perfect MBA application essay is all about putting yourself out there. In this course, we will workshop the material for your application essays so that it best represents you.
- Reflect on past experiences and write impactful stories using a step-by-step writing framework.
- Describe your responsibilities and achievements in your current role.
- Identify and put together your post-MBA goals.
- Use My Notes to save all your stories and notes in one place.
- Create building blocks for your MBA application essays.
How to use My Notes
The “My Notes” tool is where you will workshop all your application material. Each Note is categorized by topic so you can store and find information quickly and easily.
Find the “My Notes” tool in your course lessons. You will be able to open these Notes later while writing your application essays by going to the My Notes tab in the site menu. Essays can be anywhere from 200- 900 words in length – so the more detailed your notes, the easier it will be to write essays.