Get Full Access for $299
Welcome to your University of Cambridge – Judge Business School MBA Application Course.
This is a step-by-step walkthrough for Cambridge Judge’s MBA application. It will take you through every stage of the application process and provide detailed instructions, essay guidelines and samples, and insider tips on how to best write your MBA application.
As we walk through the application process, you will:
- Navigate the Judge MBA application portal using detailed analysis at each step.
- Get clarity around the most common applicant questions and concerns.
- Ideate and structure your resume, essays, and recommendations using My Notes from earlier courses.
- Refer to example essays written by successful previous applicants (anonymized for privacy).
- Submit an application that positions you in the best possible way for an admit.
Before starting this school course, you should complete the following courses:
If you’re applying to Cambridge, you should probably consider Oxford’s Saïd Business School as well – the schools provide similar opportunities in terms of network and location. Their essay prompts are even similar!