Get Full Access for $299
Welcome to your University of Chicago – Booth MBA Application Course.
This is a step-by-step walkthrough for Chicago Booth’s MBA application. It will take you through every stage of the application process and provide detailed instructions, essay guidelines and samples, and insider tips on how to best write your MBA application.
As we walk through the application process, you will:
- Navigate the Booth MBA application portal using detailed analysis at each step.
- Get clarity around the most common applicant questions and concerns.
- Ideate and structure your resume, essays, and recommendations using My Notes from earlier courses.
- Refer to example essays written by successful previous applicants (anonymized for privacy).
- Submit an application that positions you in the best possible way for an admit.
Before starting this school course, you should complete the following courses:
Booth has 2 essays and they follow a very standard structure; the first essay is professional, the second is non-professional. These have no word limit, but you’ll still be able to re-use them from other school applications. For example, Booth Essay 1 is very similar to Columbia Essay 1 and Wharton Essay 1. In addition, Booth only requires a video essay if you are invited to interview.
So, from an essay workload perspective, your Booth application is relatively straightforward.