Get Full Access for $299
Welcome to your Columbia Business School MBA application course.
This is a step-by-step walkthrough for Columbia Business School’s MBA application. It will take you through every stage of the application process using detailed instructions, example essays, and insider tips.
As we walk through the application process, you will:
- Navigate the Columbia MBA application portal using detailed analysis at each step.
- Get clarity around the most common applicant questions and concerns.
- Ideate and structure your resume, essays, and recommendations using My Notes from earlier courses.
- Refer to example essays written by successful previous applicants (anonymized for privacy).
- Submit an application that positions you in the best possible way for an admit.
Before starting this school course, you should complete the following courses:
Entry timelines: Columbia is unusual in that it has two course timelines: a traditional full-time program spread over 2 years with a summer internship, and a J-term option starting in January where students generally don’t do a summer internship.
While Columbia previously assessed applicants on a rolling basis, they will now follow the rounds system starting with the 2023-2024 Fall admissions cycle. The MBA Class of 2026 (Fall cohort) will now have 3 rounds with the following deadlines:
Round 1: September 13, 2023
Round 2: January 5, 2024
Round 3: April 3, 2024