Get Full Access for $299
Welcome to your Harvard Business School (HBS) MBA application course.
This is a step-by-step walkthrough for Harvard Business School’s MBA application. It will take you through every stage of the application process using detailed instructions, example essays, and insider tips.
As we walk through the application process, you will:
- Navigate the Harvard MBA application portal using detailed analysis at each step.
- Get clarity around the most common applicant questions and concerns.
- Ideate and structure your resume, essays, and recommendations using My Notes from earlier courses.
- Refer to example essays written by successful previous applicants (anonymized for privacy).
- Submit an application that positions you in the best possible way for an admit.
Before starting this school course, you should complete the following courses:
HBS is a time-consuming application for one reason: the essay. At 900 words, it’s a long essay, and the prompt gives very little guidance.
This means your biggest decision will be choosing what to write about. That’s why it is especially important that you complete the Essay Strategy course before attempting your HBS essay.
As for the rest of the application, HBS requires no other videos, Kira Talent, or organization charts. If you are invited for an interview, you can expect a 1-on-1 interview with an Admissions Committee member.