Get Full Access for $299
Welcome to your INSEAD MBA Application Course.
This is a step-by-step walkthrough for INSEAD’s MBA application. It will take you through every stage of the application process and provide detailed instructions, essay guidelines and samples, and insider tips on how to best write your MBA application.
As we walk through the application process, you will:
- Navigate the INSEAD MBA application portal using detailed analysis at each step.
- Get clarity around the most common applicant questions and concerns.
- Ideate and structure your resume, essays, and recommendations using My Notes from earlier courses.
- Refer to example essays written by successful previous applicants (anonymized for privacy).
- Submit an application that positions you in the best possible way for an admit.
Before starting this school course, you should complete the following courses:
Before starting the INSEAD application, let’s compare the INSEAD application to other schools.
With 4 job essays and 3 motivational essays, INSEAD’s application requires more writing than most other business school applications. As we’ll discuss later, applicants must also provide proof of their second language. Plus, INSEAD requires a Kira Talent interview, which you must complete within 48 hours of application submission.
So all-in-all, it’s a big application. Not to scare you, but just to say “take it seriously”.