Get Full Access for $299
Welcome to your University of London – London Business School (LBS) MBA Application Course.
This is a step-by-step walkthrough for London Business School’s MBA application. It will take you through every stage of the application process and provide detailed instructions, essay guidelines and samples, and insider tips on how to best write your MBA application.
As we walk through the application process, you will:
- Navigate the LBS MBA application portal using detailed analysis at each step.
- Get clarity around the most common applicant questions and concerns.
- Ideate and structure your resume, essays, and recommendations using My Notes from earlier courses.
- Refer to example essays written by successful previous applicants (anonymized for privacy).
- Submit an application that positions you in the best possible way for an admit.
Before starting this school course, you should complete the following courses:
LBS are masters of the “hidden essay”. Buried in their application are smaller, inconspicuous essays with word limits varying from 100-300 words (!) asking about your family, international experience, and work experience. So don’t be deceived into thinking that you only have to plan for the 2 essays shown on most LBS application essay tips websites.
Keep in mind that LBS uses British English in its questions (eg. organisation not organization). So, if you tend to switch between British and American English often, stick to British English here.