Get Full Access for $299
Welcome to your MIT Sloan School of Management MBA application course.
This is a step-by-step walkthrough for the Sloan School of Management’s MBA application. It will take you through every stage of the application process using detailed instructions, example essays, and insider tips.
As we walk through the application process, you will:
- Navigate the MIT Sloan MBA application portal using detailed analysis at each step.
- Get clarity around the most common applicant questions and concerns.
- Ideate and structure your resume, essays, and recommendations using My Notes from earlier courses.
- Refer to example essays written by successful previous applicants (anonymized for privacy).
- Submit an application that positions you in the best possible way for an admit.
Before starting this school course, you should complete the following courses:
MIT Sloan can be a highly time-consuming application. Besides the usual forms to fill in the application portal, you’ll also be asked to record a 1-minute video, write a cover letter, and submit an organization chart.
You can, of course, use the narrative material from your Essay Strategy course, but you won’t be able to directly recycle any other school’s essays.
Another important point about how MIT Sloan differs from other business schools: in both the cover letter and video, you will write and talk about what you’ve done in the past. There is very little forward-looking analysis. We know that’s because MIT Sloan’s admissions committee believes that past performance is a strong litmus test for future success.