Get Full Access for $299
Welcome to your Northwestern University – Kellogg School of Management MBA Application Course.
This is a step-by-step walkthrough for Kellogg’s MBA application. It will take you through every stage of the application process and provide detailed instructions, essay guidelines and samples, and insider tips on how to best write your MBA application.
As we walk through the application process, you will:
- Navigate the Kellogg MBA application portal using detailed analysis at each step.
- Get clarity around the most common applicant questions and concerns.
- Ideate and structure your resume, essays, and recommendations using My Notes from earlier courses.
- Refer to example essays written by successful previous applicants (anonymized for privacy).
- Submit an application that positions you in the best possible way for an admit.
Before starting this school course, you should complete the following courses:
Let’s discuss how the Kellogg MBA application compares to other schools. The application is made up of two main essays, which we’ll discuss in depth. At 450 words, both of these are relatively short, but the prompts are quite different from other schools. This means you won’t be directly able to recycle material from other schools, which will lengthen the time taken to apply. Plus, Kellogg requires all candidates to take a Kira Talent interview. So all-in-all, the Kellogg MBA is a big application that should be tackled independently – not treated as a last-minute extra application.