Get Full Access for $299
Welcome to your Stanford Graduate School of Business (GSB) MBA application course.
This is a step-by-step walkthrough for the Graduate School of Business’s MBA application. It will take you through every stage of the application process using detailed instructions, example essays, and insider tips.
As we walk through the application process, you will:
- Navigate the Stanford GSB MBA application portal using detailed analysis at each step.
- Get clarity around the most common applicant questions and concerns.
- Ideate and structure your resume, essays, and recommendations using My Notes from earlier courses.
- Refer to example essays written by successful previous applicants (anonymized for privacy).
- Submit an application that positions you in the best possible way for an admit.
Before starting this school course, you should complete the following courses:
Stanford’s application process can be summarized in 1 word: Essays. Many of the essays are officially optional, but we recommend that you write these to be a competitive applicant. The school doesn’t ask for videos, org charts, or Kira Talent.
From an application standpoint, this means you’ll probably have to develop lots of material for Stanford’s application. For example, you will likely use many of the stories we created early in your Essay Strategy course.